Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Report 2

Second week progress:

1. This week I tried to use AT commands to read and to send SMS. From hyper terminal using a mobile message can be sent or received. I am writing codes to do it from program.

2. I am writing codes to search in ‘google’ for a keyword. Some auxiliary things, like, compressing data by writing ‘cn’ instead of ‘can’, ‘m’ instead of ‘am’, ‘bt’ instead of ‘but’ are also being tried.

Problems faced:

This time I faced much of problem in connecting mobile and reading message from it. First I tried with Nokia 7310. I could send message using this, but I couldn’t receive, as its memory location was not being detected. Next I tried with Sony W700i. This time I can sand as well as receive SMS, but it takes every input in hexadecimal numbers. Text is not being recognized this time.


No comments: