Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Report 1

First week work:

1. This week I tried to revisit Java coding. Because of having less experience with Java, on advice of our mentor, I tried to go through few basic coding in that language.

2. From net I tried to download few similar projects where coding is done to send SMS from PC using mobile. But I found most of them written in visual basic.

3. I think that searching in google would be a good option. In case of any silly spelling mistake, google takes care of that and again searching in net broadens the scope of information. I have gone through few pages on how to search in a web page and readout few search result.

Problems till now:

1. I am facing problem in selecting 160 characters, because from mobile I can send 160 characters at once and in a large page, finding out useful 160 characters is tough.

2. Till now I couldn’t run a program that can send or receive SMS. I tried to write codes, but till now I didn’t succeed. I hope I will do it soon.

No comments: